Wednesday, November 6, 2013

One of my Style Icons

Oliva Palermo

 
OLIVIA PALERMO photo | Olivia Palermo
 



Shirt and skirt - Reiss Purse - Hermes Shoes - Valentino Belt - Burberry Barrett MIDI LEATHER SKIRT similar style sweater by the same designer Suzi V-NECK JUMPER
Olivia Palermo: Jacket – Zara .  Shoes – Gianvito Rossi.  Watch – MontBlanc
Olivia Palermo
Love that sweater.
6 Layered Looks We Love | www.theglitterguide.com
These are only some of my favorite outfits worn by the fabulous Oliva Palermo. Ever since i saw the layering queen on , The City, Yes it is one of my favorite shows, i knew this women knew how to dress! I admire the way Oliva layers different pieces together and makes them look so cohesive, like they were meant to be worn together.Another reason why she is my style icon , is the way she accessorizes, she always wears the right accessory that makes a look complete. Her accessorizes never outshine the clothes, but they bring the look together. Needless to say , Oliva is one of my Style icons and admire her sense of fashion and can only dream to have the ability to layer and accessorize they way she does.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment