Thursday, November 7, 2013

Makeup Favorites!





Makeup Favorites



Loreal Magic nude has been my go to foundation since it came out. This foundation is perfect for any student , who just wants a quick , light , flawless foundation. This foundation is a great long lasting foundation , and i highly recommend it!

The loreal super line perfect slim eyeliner , is exactly what it is called , PERFECT! This eyeliner helps me achieve the perfect thin line for my eye liner. I use this product everyday , it is perfect for a student on the go , it is quick and easy to apply.
This is one of my all time favorite products ! I use the YSL Touche Eclat under my eyes and around the sides of my nose , to highlight and conceal.I also apply alitttle to my lips over my vasoline , i got the idea from Tanya Burr's video , about the Fabulous Elanor Calder's everyday/ natural makeup look ! Check it out if you havent seen it , it is very helpfull if you want a natural but gorgeous makeup look.

HOLY GRAIL OF MAKEUP BRUSHES! These Real Techniques are amazing and so affortable. I use these makeup brushes everyday , they apply my makeup flawlessly. I even think these makeup brushes are better then some of the mac brushes i have!
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit (Face)
The rosebud salve is one of my favorite lip balms , i use it all the time , especially during the winter time. It alwasy keeps my lips very smooth and they never get dry or cracked when i use this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment